Thursday, September 23, 2010

Parties

Our annual post tax season work party. 
This year we took a limo to Duke's for dinner.
Jessica (on the right) brought a friend
Silvia and Jessica
Boss man
the whole gang
Erin and I (we like to confuse clients when they call)


My good and longtime friend from church, Erica, was having a baby shower. Yes, we too like to confuse people with our names. Erica has been a prayer warrior over the years for our family. As a former Bruin she's been able to visit me while in the hospital and I even stayed with her in her dorm for a weekend years ago. When I saw this baby Bruin book in the store, just before she was getting married, I was hoping she'd have a kid soon so I'd have reason to get the book. As soon as I found out about the baby, I went back to the store, and sure enough, found a copy. I also found a Bruin pacifier chain.
Her friends not only showered her with many gifts, 
but made the most delicious butternut squash soup and
these adorable cabbage patch cupcakes. 


No comments:

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.