Since I don't have many pain pills left I've decided to save those for the night to help me stay comfortable enough to sleep. Today was my first day with just Tylenol and I felt it. I continue to have deep back, neck, and shoulder pain. I slept in bed last night, but not sure I will again tonight. The couch just seems to be the most comfortable place for now. Since recovery is going at a slow pace, I was able to postpone jury duty until early November.
On Sunday for Mother's Day my family came over to bbq lunch. The meal was delicious and everyone seemed to enjoy watching mom read the post and open her "winning package."
After I cleaned up Jay took me over to his parents house to be with the family for Mother's Day. My mother in law JoAnne was so surprised to see me. I stayed for just about two hours and then Jay took me home. He went back to enjoy the special dinner with the family.
Now that Jay is back to work, we've appreciated the meals even more. Thank you everyone for the meals, phone calls, cards, emails, texts, etc. They have meant so much to us. Continue to pray for healing and good sleep.
4 comments:
Erica, I am so glad to hear your are feeling better. You are in my prayers. You are the bravest women..you have gone through a lot, but you go through it with grace.
Wow! You won a big important contest! I am assuming that you are receiving a bag as your prize? They mentioned sending out something but I didn't know what they meant. I have actually visited Harvey's factory/showroom and was so interested in the product. What a concept, huh? And now to YOU: Sorry you are in such discomfort/pain still; don't save those pills, use them! If the pain gets ahead of you, you'll be a wreck. We missed you this morning, of course, and pray that you will be back next Tuesday. And of all things, do not worry about jury duty. You can postpone three times in a year, which you may end up doing because of the weddings coming up, etc. Try to just rest in the Lord. Love and blessings, Lynne
I'm sorry to hear you're still in so much pain, but I'm glad that things are going well so far!
Love to you!
So glad to hear that your are feeling better. I know how hard the pain med rationing can be! Your positive spirit will help with that a lot! You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment