God has blessed me with two wonderful nephews and two "adopted" nieces (my best friend Richelle's girls). They have brought so much SUNSHINE to my life this week with all the recent news and whirlwind of activity.
Here's us at Kellen's baseball game on Saturday.

Here's me with Nolan enjoying the shade of the umbrella at his brother's game; it was hot!

Here's me holding Richelle's newborn Elizabeth (Elle) today. I finally got to meet her.


Here's me with Roxie. I'm believe I'm Roxie's best friend. She calls me most every week leaving messages to tell me she misses me, she loves me, and wants to ride the horses together (at the Carousel).

You are my sunshine(s)
My only sunshine(s)
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you...
Thank you for bringing me sunshine!
Love you,
Aunt Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment