Does this beautiful picture that Kevin took of Precipice Lake below look familiar?
Perhaps this is why. It's a famous Ansel Adams original titled "Frozen Lake and Cliffs."

I had the pleasure and privileged to be the first to see Bryan when he returned home. That evening Jay and I, my parents, and Christina enjoyed a communal pizza dinner (we all had to pitch in, poor pizza delivery guy was given his tip in change) while we listened to Bryan's stories of this great adventure. I must say that he was most animated when he first arrived which blessed me with the best version of his adventure; sorry guys, but lucky me!
Below is a slides show of highlights from their trek. You can also visit Kevin's website at http://kevedge.com/ to view his thoughts on the trek and photo gallery.
Do not follow the path. Go where there is no path to begin the trail. Ashanti Proverb

No comments:
Post a Comment