Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the season

Opprotunities
So, many of you already know while others of you have been left in the dark (I apologize for that), but yes, I still can't find an msw job! However, God continues to provide and has blessed us with a few side jobs. Jay was asked to be the drummer at a few local churches, but accepted the offer for a paid drumming gig at a church where an acquaintance of ours is now the worship leader. The church requires a bit of a commute so, I go between our home church and this new one. Jay is REALLY enjoying playing again and so far has been able to make the arrangements with work. He still is required to work one Sunday a month, and luckily the church is ok with that, and ironically a friend of ours from our home church is his back up drummer! God has been amazing with this and I am so happy to see Jay happy; he sure missed drumming.

Tis tax season
I've also been blessed to be helping my dear friends in their tax and insurance businesses. Many of you know I have worked for Traxler & Associates and Traxler Financial Services (husband & wife team) off and on since I was a freshman in high school. They are always glad to welcome me back each tax season and find ease in that I already know the ropes! We're getting prepared for what is to be perhaps one of the busiest seasons ever.

God has been a provider for us and we not only are grateful, but feel blessed. Thanks to all those who have been praying!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice spot for a photo opportunity.
Have a wonderful Christmas.

david

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.