Wednesday, November 5, 2008

trick or treat

Our annual Halloween party hosted by Jay's parents was full of tricks and treats! With nearly 30 in attendance including family, friends, and neighbors, my inlaws house was the place to be in the neighborhood. I can't tell you how many times I saw trick or treaters waiting at the door to be served because WE, were too busy having fun! Yes, we did get to them, but only after we put down our treats! Here are some costume highlights.

Ginger the Witch

the Fairy Grandmother


Arrr Pirates

President Palin (2nd term; and yes I realize this isn't possible now) and our Mad Scientist

the Fairy Grandmother and the Wicked Witch

Speech Therapist, Teenage Vampire, and those swatch bucklin' pirates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of having a great Halloween party....what a blast!

Julie

Anonymous said...

What great pics! We love seeing them and also hearing the updates on the family. Don can't believe how much Julie looks like Joanne at that age.
Question - these are the adults right?? Where are the kids - you know, the ones that are supposed to be doing Halloween :)
We are thinking of you and praying you all stay safe during this time of heat and fiery fires.
Thanks for keeping us up to date Erica.
Louise (and Don and family) from Ottawa

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.