Friday, July 24, 2009

fashionista

Many of you know my brother's girlfriend, Christina is double majoring in fashion design & fashion merchandising. Some of you knew that she had been working quite hard on some garments for her classes preparing them for the year end fashion show. It was unfortunate I couldn't go since I was just a few days post-op, but I've been meaning to post these pictures from this major event. We are so proud of her work and her teacher gave her the BEST compliment on her dress comparing it to the works of Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent (YSL). Next year as a senior in one of her fashion majors, Christina will be required to have many more items and models. She's already begun designing these garments.

the dress
the trench coat
the complete ensemble
runway walk
designer and model
fan club aka support group (minus us of course!)
Another class requirement was to develop a marketing video. We all enjoyed helping her with this school project. It was filmed at the school next to my parents. Her cousin did the recording & any photos, while Jay drove her car. Dad & I enjoyed cheering on and shouting: "take 2", "cut", and "that's a wrap."


Here's some other "fun" pictures from that day.
Christina & Bryan sporting some of Christina's own designs.

2 comments:

xteenuh said...

aweeesome. =) I feel so loved, thanks Erica!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with Christina's dress....I want one!
Julie

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.