Monday, June 8, 2009
Good Find Good Read
Many of you know or realized from my last post, that I'm an avid reader. I've been keeping a list for a few years on the books I've read. Since many of you have asked what I read or have recommendations of your own to share, I did some research on applications for blogs. Thanks to my friend Justin's blog, I came across this great website, sort of like a Facebook or Myspace for book lovers. Goodreads is a social library that allows members to catalog books and share them with others. This website has many wonderful features which you can read more about by clicking on the link I've made: how Goodreads works. I will keep an updated list on our blog of what I'm "currently reading" as well as what I've read for the "current year" which you will find on the right side of our blog. Know that it might take me some time to input books as well as my ratings and reviews from previous years to have a completely updated profile. I hope that you too will enjoy this "good find."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.
2 comments:
I'll pass this on to Josh. He will love it. I almost made this my page background today...so funny! Its so cute!
Hmmm...sounds like a cool site.
Post a Comment