Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just Within View

Its a most exciting feeling when you begin to make plans and purchases for graduation. It's an incredible feeling; surreal in fact. As I walked into the graduation fair I couldn't believe that graduation is almost here; just within view. Its a strange feeling looking at my name on my graduation announcements that are ready to be mailed; it almost makes me superstitious. As I prepare for the social work job fair, it's yet another reminder that my journey of obtaining my MSW degree is ending. Its exciting, scary, and sad all at the same time. I have realized in spite of the stress, I enjoy being a student and will miss it, but yet I look forward to becoming a professional and doing great things that I know God has in store for me. I'm grateful that the journey of learning is never over!

No comments:

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.