I'm a big girl, I can stand up in my crib.
It's been a hot summer so I cool down with an icepack or in the pool.
I turned 9 months old, although now I'm nearing my first birthday.
Box ride
Happy Anniversary! Celebrating 9 years married and 13 years together.
Family trip to the Food Truck Fair
Mr. Squirrel is back!
Mommy the patio screen door needs cleaning
Peek A Boo Daddy!
Crazy hair
Afternoon at the park
Look whose trying to climb
I love Pa-pou
Cheering on the Broncos
and when they don't win...
We went to see the Space Shuttle Endeavor do a fly over
look at the crowds
I got caught eating dirt for the first time
Opening first birthday present
First bucket swing ride
Jay and I went to see some velodrome races with Bryan, Christina, and my dad. It was awesome!
Eating pasta for the first time
Playing the piano with Nana
Answering an important phone call
First injury, a very fat lip and cut gum after a fall.
I got to go see Dave Ramsey live!
First pancake
My new look: scrunchie face!


































No comments:
Post a Comment