Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Forward

While the flowers have sprung with the start of Spring, our little Kate continues to grow too, meeting new milestones and turning heads with her smiles and big beautiful eyes.  This year Kate turned 5 months on Easter day and by then had mastered rolling over.

Our Cutie Pie Kate



 Nicol, Autumn, and Trent came to visit their new cousin. 
Here's all the cousins together.


I've missed Aunt Christina

Happy Easter!

Easter Egg Hunt



I'm loved!
by...
Aunt Julie
Uncle Jim
Cousin Kellen
Cousin Nolan
and Mommy & Daddy!

I'm cute as a bunny!






First attempt at Rice Cereal 

I learned to roll over from back to front,
just the present for Pa-pou and Aunt Julie

2 comments:

Katherine Custard said...

Oh how I miss you, beautiful Kate!!!

I LOVE these new pics! She's grown so much!

Deb said...

Wonderful pictures! She is so adorable!!

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.