Well this year since Jay worked
a lot
we had to be more flexible with traditions. We ended up having three Christmas's. On Christmas Eve we joined my family for our traditional breakfast of baked eggs, but non traditionally had it for dinner! We also opened presents and went to my parents Christmas Eve service. On Christmas Day I spent with my family while Jay was at work. He then picked me up, just when Christina (Bryan's girlfriend) showed up, so we got to have her open our gifts. Then we headed to spend the rest of the day with Jay's family. We had a wonderful turkey dinner, opened presents, and enjoyed another tissue paper snowball fight. The following day, Jay & I had our own quiet Christmas together. I made a favorite Greek pasta dish (Myzethra) and we opened our presents to one another. Then the next day we headed to my family for a leftovers and game party. Although we had to do things a bit differently, we did enjoy ourselves and feel truly blessed. Enjoy all the sideshows of pictures.
In all our Christmas's the award for best reaction to a gift goes to....Sue/Mom! To her surprise I had been designing a blog that features her pottery. She wanted me to create one, but she had know idea that I already had been working on it.
What is this?
Actually, it's a web address to your own blog!

Picture of the year award; mom seriously had her mouth open like this for like three minutes!

A little choked up

Click on
Treasures of Clay to view her blog or click on Sue's Treasures of Clay in the links column to the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment