Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fiesta and Acknowledgements

Every major milestone in one’s life deserves a party, and that’s just what I did. Margarita madness was on! Nearly 50 people attended (Holy Guacamole); and the food and drinks were a hit! Thanks to my family for helping me put on this fiesta and to those who took the time to come. It was a special way for me to thank all of you who have supported me on my journey through graduate school; I couldn’t have done it without your support!

I also thought it would be special for all of my viewers to read the acknowledgements page of my thesis which you’ll find below.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

First and foremost I am grateful to God, whom without, none of this experience would have been possible.

I would also like to thank my husband Jay, my parents, brother, grandparents, my aunt Peggy, and my dearest friends Richelle, Debra, and Julie for supporting me through this journey, praying for me, and most of all believing in me. You helped me to find the strength within to keep going and reminded me of the light up ahead.

A special thanks to my friend Phyllis for helping me further develop my ideas and giving me professional guidance and encouragement. There are so many of my family and friends whom have gone without mention and I am thankful to you as well. To all who have been constant supports, I am forever grateful to you; thank you!

Finally, I would also like to acknowledge David Sanfillippo, Rachelle Ang, Paul Ratanasiripong, and the members of the Mental Health Committee of CSULB; thank you for your resources, support, kindness, and encouragement. May our work together become something great!

No comments:

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.