Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cheers

On Friday May 3rd I attend Thesis Poster Session as my required dissemination of my thesis project. The event had internship supervisors, department faculty, and other social work students present while graduating students displayed a poster of their thesis and were available to answer questions.

On Saturday May 4th I was inducted into Phi Kappa Phi one of the three honors society’s I have been invited to join. The ceremony was nice with a wonderful dinner that followed. The ceremony marked the largest in Phi Kappa Phi history with over 350 CSULB students from various departments and disciplines that were invited to join; over 1, 000 attended the event which included inductees, family, friends, and school administrative staff. My aunt and mom joined me and we sat with a few of my classmates and their families. After the ceremony we enjoyed a Champagne toast at my parents’ house. Enjoy the picts below!

No comments:

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.