Danni's post on her blog about this visit was eloquently written, so I"m re-posting it for our blog readers.
"I was so excited to meet Kate and see Erica! No matter the time between visits, Erica and I pick up where we left off. And being able to share our babies with each other was absolutely fantastic.
Erica has had health issues since she was born, and Kate is a total miracle baby. Really, all babies are miracles, but this little girl was born because her strong mother took a huge risk and trusted God with her pregnancy in spite of the obstacles. I am so amazed by Erica and Jay as they embraced parenthood after over 8 years of marriage!
Meet Miss November and Mr. Out of this World. And they both happen to be Broncos fans, so it's a match made in heaven, as far as we are concerned.
Kate is not only adorable, but she's friendly! She was a little leery of the big guy, but eventually she got comfortable enough to hang out with him for a bit.
And of course, Adrian was more than happy to sit with Erica."
This was one of the best surprises I'd had in a long time. We decided to make more of an effort to get together and since this visit we already have. God has blessed our friendship over the years and it's been wonderful to see His hand in each of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment