Friday, May 10, 2013

Kate's first camping trip

Over the summer I found out I qualified to receive a lifetime Disabled State Park Discount Pass for just a merely $3.50. It has been well worth the investment. I not only pay less for state beach passes, but also for state parks and campgrounds as well.

So shortly after my birthday we put the pass to good use and camped at Leo Carrillo State Park. Luckily we chose the largest disabled camp site. It had a beautiful large tree that offered shade and we had plenty of room to space out the three tents while keeping distance with neighbors.







 sea monster



goofy girl

surfer Bryan














We all enjoyed watching Kate experience her first camping trip. Jay and I both felt it was easier then we had expected so we hope to go more often 2013.

No comments:

Just click on a picture to ENLARGE.