I decided to leave early and stay with my long time friends in Temecula, while preparations and festivities took place for the weekend wedding. I had a GREAT time hanging out with Tom & Debbie. Many of you may remember our families lodging together at family camp in Catalina during the summers as I grew up. Debbie and I explored Old Town Temecula and spent many mornings sharing stories and discussing our favorite books. My time of fellowship with them, was such an added blessing to the already exciting wedding weekend, however, I can't believe I never took any pictures.
What made this wedding particularly fun, was that ALL of us bridesmaids went to high school together. We had so much fun while we got ready together at the Pala Casino Spa Resort, and the limo ride to the estate. We laughed SO much. Jay joined me for the wedding located at the beautiful Grand Tradition Estate (GT) and we enjoyed celebrating with the newlyweds. Here's some highlights of the wedding from our collection as unfortunately I wasn't able to upload the "professional" pictures.
Some of the bridesmaids getting ready at the Pala
Limo ride to the GT
Beautiful Bride Brianne!
Show Time
First Dance (First time I've seen one choreographed. It was SO cute, and so much like this fun couple)

Congratulation to the now Mr. & Mrs!
No comments:
Post a Comment